- 12, 6, and 8 overhand grip chin-ups
- 3 sets of 8 dumbbell presses, 55 lb dumbbells
- 3 sets of 8 upright rows with 65 lb. barbell
- 3 sets of 35 back hyper extensions with 25 lb plate
- 70 and 80 Swiss ball crunches
- 20, 10, and 10 leg raises on an inclined sit-up bench
I am excited about tomorrow's race and I'm glad to have another race close to home. I really like a 10k race. I've never run on the rails to trails, so I really look forward to this. I have two goals for tomorrow: PR and negative split.
A big thank you to Whitney Hollingsworth for putting on this race!
Of course, I'll update with details from the race.