I chose to sleep in a bit today, so I didn't hit the track until about 9:00 AM or so. It is AWESOME that the weather was fit to do that today. It was ugly, slow, and painful, but I was determined to finish. I'm still learning this fueling on the run thing, and I learned some today. At about the 12.3 mile mark, my iPod crashed, so some of my splits are way off. Here they are, but they are not really 1 mile splits.
- 8:16 (get used to the 8+)
- 12:36 (restroom break, water bottle refill, and ipod crash)
- 9:35 (About a 1.2 split, the out on the Swan Creek Greenway)
- 10:41 (about a 1.3? split, the back up to the nearest 1/4 marker on the track)
- 8:49 (pretty accurate)
- 10:23 (I'm totally guessing because I left the track)
- No idea, I was just glad to be home.
I'm going to try my best to stick to this schedule because Saturday is the only day that I have to completely blow on a long run. I was completely worthless for the rest of the day!