- Make sure my shoes are right. I'm pretty sure of this thanks to the folks at Fleet Feet. Those guys are great. Shop there. I'm perhaps the happiest Fleet Feet customer ever. They have the best customer service I've ever experienced in a retail store. Period.
- Strengthen my quads. I need to and will work harder on this.
- Ice and NSAID when it hurts. That I do.
- Stretch. I do stretch after every run, but I probably need to work in a couple of stretch sessions per day.
- Quit being such a sissy. It's marathon training. Did I think it wouldn't hurt?
Friday, September 19, 2008
I've given my knee a bit of rest this week. I've read lots of articles and asked more experienced runners about the knee problems I'm having. I think this is what I need to do.