Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Easy Day

Rush to the post office and mail in your Duck and Run entry form!!!! Today's the last day for discounted registration.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's long run. 12 miles! I hope to knock that out at around 7:35 per mile. We'll see.

Today was just a day at the gym.
  • 10 minutes of jump rope
  • 15 minutes of racquetball (drills and a quick game)
  • 3 sets of 15 dumbbell presses (55lbs.)
  • 3 sets of 15 bent dumbbell rows (55lbs.)
  • 3 sets of 15 dumbbell military presses (30lbs.)
  • 3 sets of 15 upright dumbbell rows (30lbs.)
  • 3 sets of 12 unassisted dips
  • 3 sets (6, 6, 10) unassisted overhand pull-ups
  • 180 Swiss ball crunches (60, 20, 100)
I just couldn't knock out those pull-ups today. Am I weaker or fatter or both? I still struggle to keep my left arm involved in pull-ups. I've got to find something to strengthen that left side.

No comments: