But, I'll post it anyway...
- 15 min warm-up with 4x100m (estimated) strides.
- 1 mile @ 6:32, 2 mins rest
- 1 mile @ 6:37, 3 mins rest
- 1 mile @ 7:05, 3 mins rest(I thought I was going to die on this one, and this one has a long quarter in it. No, really, one of the quarter mile markers on the Athens High track is a little long. Either that or I'm consistently 10-12 seconds slower on it for no other good reason. I think another one is a little short, but the short one wasn't in this mile.)
- 1 mile @ 6:48, 3 mins rest
- 15 min (maybe more) cool down
All in all a good start to the work-week, though I would rather not have had that 7 minute mile mixed in there.