Monday, November 17, 2008

Off / weights

One quick thing to begin... I can't leave my buddy Matt hanging. When I invited him to run Saturday, he turned me down because he had already run 20 miles. So, I'm gonna let him off the hook for that!

No running today, but I did do some light weight lifting. A guy at the gym was particularly talkative today so I wasn't able to focus on my workout like I wanted to.
  • About 10 minutes of racquetball drills to warmup
  • 3 x 10 chin-ups, actually 12, 10, 10. Pleasantly surprised.
  • 3 x 30 back extensions with 25 lb. plate.
  • 3 x 10 bent dumbbell rows with 55 lbs.
  • 3 x 15 side bends with 55 lb. dumbbell

3 comments:

Jeff W said...

Congrats on your training and all the hard work you have put into getting where you are today.

I can hardly imagine doing a full marathon. A half is challenge enough for me.

Mike Greene told me about your blog so I wanted to stop by and say cheers.

All the best on your approaching marathon.

Rae! said...

Do you have a trainer?? I do. She is on line. And she has been a huge help too.

I ask a lot of questions. :)

Eric said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Jeff! I stopped by your Tundra blog yesterday.

Rae... I don't have a trainer. I just go by what I learned in high school and I'm friends with one of the trainers at my gym, so he helps some, too.