Saturday, January 31, 2009

20+ Mile Trail Run

I met Glen this morning and rode over to Monte Sano. Joey joined us for the first 6 or 7 miles. We took the South Plateau loop over to Warpath Ridge, to Power Line, up K2 to Goat Trail. At 3 benches, Joey peeled off and we kept going and somehow ended up heading south on Flat Rock trail. I was pretty disoriented and lost, so I'm glad Glen was leading the way! We came back up Warpath Ridge to South Plateau.

I was able to drop the pace on the last 3 to 8:30. I'm pretty happy with that for the last 3 of a 20 miler. It was a nice run today. I like the Flat Rock trail and Goat Trail.

This put me at 58 miles for the week. That's my highest mileage week ever! I may hit 60 sometime during my Mount Cheaha training!

1 comment:

Rae! said...

WOW! That is so awesome!! I know I have to get my weekly mileage up, 58 in a week!!! Machine!!!
Keep up the awesome work.