Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rudolph Run 5k and 1 Mile



Today was Leigh's first road race!! She did great, too! No walking through the entire 5k. Nice job! I'm proud of you! Pick another one and train again! I did the 1 mile with Erin and Lindsey. They both did great, too! No walking for either of them through the entire mile! And it was tons of fun! They announced 750 registered runners for this race today. NICE! The results will most likely be posted at the HTC website when they're available. I didn't see many Limestone runners that I recognized, but I'm sure Tanjie will summarize the Limestone county results on her blog.

I want to congratulate several finishers that I knew in this 5k race, in no particular order.
  • Leigh Patterson - Yay! Are you hooked now?
  • Martha Bowen - Thanks for training with Leigh. Nice job!
  • Lynn Dozier - I knew you could do it!
  • Sarah Brewer - Just one more step in preparing for the CM half!
  • Madelyn Patton - It must have been easy after the Rocket City Marathon last Saturday!
And just a few pics from the race can be found on my Facebook page.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rae! said...

That is cool that your family takes part in the races too. Mine do to. My daughter was mad that she didn't get in on the half. So her and I are doing the Princess half in March together.My son wants to run it too.
Congrats to everyone!!!