Saturday, May 23, 2009

Winding Down!

Yesterday I joined Eric F. for an easy 5 miler at lunch. There was a little heat at the end of the run, but it wasn't too bad. We went at about an 8:05 pace, and ended up doing about 5.45 miles total. I didn't want to go far or fast. I'm saving up! Nice run and thanks, Eric.

Today, I was going to run the course with the Fleet Feet group, but I was late getting started out of the house. When I got there, there were several people still there and I ended up running the 5k course with my friend Jennifer. She's running her first 5k at Cotton Row on Monday and is doing great!

After that, I played several games of racquetball to get moving and to relax. It was great fun! I'm getting more excited. I hope I have it in me!

Tomorrow, as part of my preparation, I plan to blog a description of the 10k course.

No comments: