Thursday, February 26, 2009

Workouts this week

Oh yeah, I did some running this week. I was too busy blogging about Black Warrior last week and Mount Cheaha this week that I forgot to mention my workouts!

Sunday, I did the usual 10 miler in Athens at 5:45 AM. We had 13 runners! That tied our previous record attendance. That has turned out to be a pretty good group run.

Monday, off. I was too busy with work Monday and Tuesday to think about running. But Tuesday, I just had to get out. The weather was just too nice to stay in all day, so I did an easy 7 miler at lunch. I almost regretted it because it put me behind a bit. Staying up late caught me back up, though.

Wednesday morning, Matt and I did about 5.5 easy miles.

Today, I went to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. I knew it would be my only opportunity, so I did both a push and a pull workout. It took about an hour and 15 minutes. By the end, I was really tired, so I know I didn't do near as much good as I would have with two separate workouts. I will do better in the gym from now on!

And... It looks like rain on Saturday. There's nothing like a rainy, muddy, slippery, wet, uphill 50k. Nice.

1 comment:

Rae! said...

Good luck and have fun. Maybe pics?