Thursday, February 5, 2009

Foothills Trail

That's Foothills Trail that I mentioned in my previous post. It's a really nice trail that you can see meanders through southern suburban Denver. I just look over the cookie cutter houses to the beautiful mountains to the west and the horizon to the east. This picture is looking kinda southwest. I'm at the crest of one of the hills and you can see it goes down to a stream bed and then back up again. Well it goes down after it goes up and on and on.

It's a straight away trial, so I did an out and back. Where I start is at about the highest part of the trail, so the back ends with a climb. One of the cool things about the run is that on the way back, you can see the top of the hill. You see the end, but you know there's work to do to get there. It's a really nice run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many great places to run in that area. Beautiful!!!

Lanier