Saturday, March 5, 2011

Not Enough Pictures

I'm not a visual learner. That's one reason why I don't post more pictures here. I'm such an auditory learner that my lips move when I read. (Okay, I'm not quite that bad, but close.) But I need a picture to describe today's run.


Hills have been missing from my training with the exception of the trail runs that I've done. Shane made me fix that this morning. I need to run that route more often to prepare for the Newton Hills at Boston. We did 20 miles at just under 8:00 average pace. Thanks to Shane for letting me set the pace. He could have destroyed me on this run today. I dreaded the run but really enjoyed it. It was fun! I probably should have run it faster because I feel great just a couple of hours later.

1 comment:

rundanrun said...

Wow... where is that route. My neighborhood hill are nothing like that.