Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions...

Well, it's a good thing that I didn't make a New Year's resolution to update this blog more often! I do plan to update more, but generally it will be when I have something to say.

Right now, I'm taking time off my feet because of that nagging hamstring that first hit me during the Huntsville Half.  I just can't run fast without pain so severe that I favor that left side.  I'm icing, resting and trying not to get fat in the mean time.  My last two runs were very painful on that left hamstring, so I have to stop now.  I'm hoping that I can be back to 100% in time to do enough quality work before Boston.

1 comment:

Dana said...

My running buddy was having the "same" kind of thing going on in her HS....she finally went to the dr and got an MRI-it was a tear. She had aggressive PT for a couple of weeks (maybe 3) and was been able to slowly start back (30-40 minutes at a time)..she's been pain free for a week! If it doesn't get better-get it checked!!!!