Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hangin In There

Well, today's workout was completely uninspired. I was disappointed that I couldn't run and I didn't give my workout 100%. So, Doug, I brushed my teeth, but I'm not sure I used toothpaste. :)

I tried a light jog for about 40 yards, and it would have been possible to jog a little today, but I didn't because there was some pain. I figured a run today would make it worse. I'll probably take tomorrow off, too. Then I'll see how I feel on Saturday for an 11 miler.

Today's workout:
  • 150 crunches on the Swiss ball (1 set of 40, 1 set of 50, and 1 set of 60)
  • 3 sets of 15 dumbbell presses with 55 lb. dumbbells
  • 3 sets of 15 leg raises on the ab bench (wanted 3x20, but didn't have it in me)
  • 3 sets of 12 dips
  • 3 sets of 12 military press with 30 lb. dumbbells
  • 3 sets of 15 weighted crunches

No comments: